Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hangin Out With Friends

What a PIMP
Very skeptical of this situation... and the below pic explains why!
Paige had to hold his hands after he took a swing at her!
Just Hangin out with T playin some XBOX!

New Friend Kaiden Drake came over to hang out with his cute mommy Paige, and just in the nick of time... to save me from eternal boredom, and to deliver a much needed diet coke! Thanks for coming and making our boring afternoon super fun!

8 comments:

~Paige~ said...

Those pictures are too funny! Im sorry Kennedy! You can get Kaiden back another day :) Thanks for the fun day, it was much needed!

Anonymous said...

Amanda and T----
I can't believe how beautiful your baby is.. I just love it I want to hold her so bad. I am so happy for you...

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

Hey she just gets cuter & cuter every time I see her!! At least you know she'll have some super cute boyfriends to choose from when she gets older, because those little boys are super cute! LOL! P.S. I am looking for my camera downloader cord so I will update my blog when I find it! Sotera Loves baby Kennie & can't wait to see her again! Love-Krissie & Sotera:)

Lacey said...

Sweat bands would be cute...get the little under armour ones. :) We haven't been up to a whole lot. We are thinking of moving or building us a new house. We should all get together sometime-i think Colby and Kennedy would be cute together.

Lacey said...

We are thinking of building in the West Point area...I'm nervous, but also excited. I'm free next week also-I'm free pretty much everyday. :) When is T finished with school?

Lyndsey said...

I think it is about time that we get together and let me hold that little cutie pie again. The pictures are great and I love being able to see her even when we are so far away. P.S. Carters has a big sale right now $5 jammies and such. let me know if you need anything and I can pick some up for you.
Lynds :)

Sarah Flint said...

What a cute little girl you two have! Way cute pictures. Don't you just love being a mom!? Hope all is well.

Lacey said...

Will just tried to text T and for some reason it wont work. So, I told Will I would write you. Do you think T would want to play softball with Will-it would start May 8th. That way you and I could sit together with the little ones. :)

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby