Wednesday, April 9, 2008

HaPpY 1 MoNtH oLd BaBy KeNi!!

Popped collar just like her daddy wears his! I wonder who dressed her?
Cute Girl!
Awe!! Soteras cuddle bug!
On our first walk!

We are so blessed to be the parents to such a healthy beautiful baby girl! She has brought so much love and happiness to our little family! I didn't think it was possible to love Tyson more than when I see him with our precious baby... He is the best dad! I love you both very much!
Happy Birthday Honey Girl!

10 comments:

Rozalyn said...

I just got in a cute warmer, you can come over and look at it! Just give me a call.

~Paige~ said...

Happy one month Kennedy! She of course looks so adorable in those pictures. I think Kaiden looks like a baby still but when he's next to Kennedy he looks like a man! So cute :)

Ashlee said...

One month...that sure went fast. She is absolutely adorable! I love all of her little outfits. It looks like you have a stroller now, so we definitely should go on a walk! I'm all about it!

Lacey said...

Happy 1 Month Kennedy!!!! It goes by sooo fast. She is a beautiful little girl.

Anonymous said...

Oh Amanda she is so beautiful...I just miss those little baby moments. Enjoy them because soon she will be sayin GEEZ SISTA..to ya one day when you tell her to do something, and you will go?? Were did my baby girl go??? It goes by so fast!!

Anonymous said...

Amanda I love her! So cute! A little diva just like her mama!

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

I love Sotera's little cuddle bug! Sotera can't go one day without talking about how she used to be little like baby Kennie. but now she is a big girl & has to take care of baby Kennie. All I can do is laugh at her & say yeah OK sure thing! Anyhoo Happy 1 month birthday Kennedy! We love you!

Big G said...

She is so sweet! Glad you are able to get out and about, that's always nice after being couped up for a while with a newborn.

Arbonics said...

Oooh! Kassie was right about poppin the collar. I love it!

Ryan said...

I am so glad you have a blog. Your little girl is the absolute cutest. Call us for sure when you come down. I can't wait to see her in person. Yea!!!

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby