We wanted to wish our beautiful mother/ grandma a very Happy Birthday!! We love her so much! Bobbie is the most caring, selfless person I know, she does so much for all of her kids. She is so talented in many ways! Especially with sewing, she made Kennedy the most beautiful blanket that goes everywhere with us! I cannot go one day with out someone stopping to tell me how beautiful it is! Also every Sunday she makes the yummiest HOMEMADE bread that is fabulous, we can't get enough. We want her to know that we appreciate and love her very much! Kennedy just loves spending time with her loving grandma!
Thank you mom for all you do, we hope you have a wonderful birthday!
Love Tyson , Amanda, and Kennedy
2 weeks ago

8 comments:
That is a cute pic of Kennedy and her Grandma-she sounds like a nice lady. :) I told Will to call Tyson and see if you guys want to do something tomorrow night?
Amanda & Tyson thank you so much. Darling pictures of beautiful granddaughter. Grandkids are the best! I love you guys. Mom
I know I'm excited too!! Colby had a little bit of a hissy fit tonight so i told him he better be on his best behavior tomorrow, or he wouldn't be meeting his future girlfriend. :) Do you guys want to come to our house, or would you rather we come to yours?
I am glad you found us. What have you been up to? Your little girl is darling, how fun!! Do you love being a mom? Is she a good baby, are you getting plenty of sleep?
It's ok-Colby was pretty upset though. He was really excited to meet Kennedy. :( Poor little guy cried about it for a couple hours.
Sounds like a plan...maybe we can get together this Friday...when Will gives me your number i will give you a call. :)
On my cravings blog: so funny I totally had a craving for a maple doughnut the other day, and had one. Seriously it hasn't hit yet but I warned Kev that the crushed snow ball ice craving is coming. I had to have that every were I went and sometimes I would go through dairy queen for the snow ball ice with a little lemonade in it. I so craved ice with my last two.
p.s. if you gained 65 pounds you would have never known your a bone! I gained 75 and still can't loose it, but I swear after this one I will be the biggest loser!
Post a Comment