Wednesday, April 23, 2008

CoNgRaTs MoM!


We want to congratulate my mom on her graduation from the LPN program at the DATC! We know how hard you worked... with the countless hours of studying, 12 hour clinicals, sleepless nights, getting shots by a shaky student, and passing off evaluations! We are so proud of you! To be able to split your time with raising a family, school, and becoming a NEW GRANDMA! Is quite an accomplishment! She is the most amazing person I know, and one of my bestest friends! I am so thankful that she has helped me with being a new mom! I couldnt have done it with out her! Good luck with the RN program starting very soon! We love you!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How awesome for her, please tell her Jennie said Congrats! she will be a nurse then or a Medical Assistant? My mother in law went through nursing school and is a MA but she also got her radiology licsense to take x-rays. Yippie, I am happy for her. P.S. you look like one happy mom!

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

AWWW! I am so proud of your mom! She will be a cute nurse! Tell her congrats from me & Sotera! My mom went back to school when I was finishing elementary & she started her first year teaching when I went into 10th grade. & although we were neglected alot of the time with all of her studying & going to school, it was so worth it for her & we were so proud of her, & she finally got to do a job she was passionate about & loved! Go moms that go back to school, you rock!!!:) Love- Krissie & Sotera

Ryan said...

Tell your mom Congrats!!!

Brittany Bull-Farnworth said...

hey amanda, i just noticed that you commented on my blog like ages ago.. its good to hear from you. you're daughter is beautiful. isn't it just so much fun? well congrats on everything!! keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog and I know your brother Travis. We were MTC companions. His blog is blocked. If you could give him my information it would be greatly appreciated. Justin Purcell, jpurcell1979@hotmail.com, jpnap.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

yay for mom!

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby