Monday, April 21, 2008

Skeptical of the Twilight Movie?

Everyone who has read the Twilight series is obsessed! I admit it I am too! Tyson has his x box obsession, I have my books! When I first found out they were making a movie I was really anti, how could they ever make it as good as my imagination? Even when they casted the actors I was even more disappointed! The person they casted for Edward! Come on we all know we pictured him with dark brown/black hair and way better looking!(alright, I made him look like Tyson) but still I think the only characters that even came close to looking how I imagined were Emmett, James, Victoria, and Billy. Now Jacob who I wasn't a fan of in the books was casted REALLY good, he is seriously so cute (with out the wig)! So after my stalking of Stephenie Meyers website (ps she is coming to Utah in may) to find updates on the books I found a link for the movie, being very skeptical I watched it and became interested... now after seeing more clips thanks to Crystal, I am getting pretty excited! SO here is the clip that got me, maybe it will do the same for anyone else that is leary of the movie!

6 comments:

Ashlee said...

I was a bit skeptical when I saw who they cast for the movie, but after watching those clips, I think that they are going to pull through. I actually really like all the actors, but I'm still hesitant on who's playing Edward, but they would never be able to cast someone who would be HOT enough to fulfill everyone's Edward. Other then that, I think that everyone else is perfect! I think that Jacob, Emmett and Jasper come really close to what I pictured! I just can't wait for the next book to come out!

Lyndsey said...

We all need to plan when Keri comes out to go to it for a girls night out. The boys can watch the kids and we can go have fun. Lynds

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

I was skeptical as well at first, especially edwards character! I mean hello! I didn't picture him dark like you and Keri did, but I did picture him with Chad's eyes for sure!!! He's got those golden eyes! Anyhoo, my nephew Austin showed me all the "making the movie" trailers on Sunday & I too got pretty excited to see it. I hope it stands up to everyones expectations! :)

Lacey said...

I think the movie will be good-i wasn't really sceptical of the movie I was disappointed in some of the people they cast. I don't like who they chose for Edward-I also pictured him having black hair. But, I do think Bella and Victoria are good. I just always tell myself the movies are never as good as the books. I read the DaVinci Code and Memoirs of a Geisha and both movies were no where near as good as the books.

Arbonics said...

I have to admit that the clips have turned me on the movie. Even if I said I wasn't going to watch it, I would have had to anyway! Nothing can keep me away from Twilight.

Lacey Jay said...

Hi, you don't know me, I went to high school with Tyson, my sister Jamie was in his grade... Anyway, I randomly came upon your blog and I was reading your post about Twilight... I too had big reservations about a movie being made. I don't know if you've seen it but they've come out with an official teaser trailer for the movie... It looks pretty cool. Check it out

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.fullscreen&videoid=33429578

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby