I am so excited to be going to Chicago this week!! I really feel like this is me and Tysons city, its where we got engaged when I was away at school! Now we have the opportunity to go back with Kennedy and Ts parents! I seriously cannot wait!
Oh and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to everyone! This has been a really special 1st mothers day for me! I am so lucky to have a husband that loves me unconditionaly. I love him more than I ever thought possible when I see him with our little girl! I hope that we all can take the time today to let our own mothers how much they mean to us! I dont know what I would do with out my own mother and mother inlaw! I love them both very much and am greatful everyday to learn from there example, how to be a better wife and mom to my little family!
2 weeks ago

7 comments:
Happy Mothers Day!!! :) Colby has never slept in our bedroom, but we do need to break him from sleeping in his car seat...which is really hard. He sleeps through the night when he is in it, but when he is laying flat he wakes up every 2 hours :(... grrr We do need to get together again, just let us know when you guys are free.
Happy 1st Mother's Day! Hope it was a great one! How fun you get to come back to Chicago. Your Mom is the one that called me a couple years back to find out information about Chicago and where to go b/c you guys were going and knew you were getting engaged. We are just over an hour outside the city. Unfortunately the weather is going to be in the 60's but hopefully the sun will shine for you guys. There is nothing more pretty than Chi-town in the spring! Have a great visit! (JULIE)
Have a great time in Chicago! Hope everything works for you.
P.S. Tag your it , sorry
I am so jealous you are going to Chicago without me! Boo to Chad! He is such a Debbie Downer...wahh, wahhhhhh..... LOL! Anyhoo have so much fun in the windy city! & bring me back something cute! :)
Hope you have a good time in Chicago! We won't see you for a few weeks because our vacations overlap. We'll for sure have to get together when we all get home. Have fun!
Hey manda!
I love all the pics of your baby! She is so beautiful (just like her mom!) I can't wait to see her! Hopefully I can before she gets all grown up! If you ever visit Colorado give me a call! I get so lonely out here :(
We do need to go on a walk! How are things! We've been so busy I havent had a chance to talk to you lately, it seem like forever! Love you Chicago pictures, you look great!
Post a Comment