Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Good Times In The Windy City!

Chicago was a blast! We had the time of our lives! Thank you so much Jay and Bobbie for being excellent traveling companions!
Bobbie and I had quite the adventure going to Chicago on our own! We managed to get 4 bags, a baby and her stroller from the car, to the shuttle, to the plane, to the train, up a huge flight of stairs, through the city, finally to our hotel... all by ourselves!
I dont mean to brag but I have some pretty neat in-laws who spent the week taking me to museums, going shopping, and exploring the coolest city I have ever been! Poor T had to be in management classes from 7-9 Tuesday-Friday :( he got out early on Friday and we were able to go to the Navy Pier to the exact spot he proposed! Kennedy did so good on the plane and sleeping through the night (thank goodness) she loved being out side in the nice weather, she even enjoyed the museums! Now that we know she does so well traveling we hope to go more fun and exciting places with her!

7 comments:

C+R said...

That's always good news when your baby travels well! Looks like so much fun! Cute video clip/pictures

The Majors said...

This weekend was fun! So glad you guys came to visit we will miss you until next time. Hope we can make it to the blessing!

KO said...

Looks like a fun trip! I hope to get there someday.

Ashley Hardison said...

That is good you were able to have a fun trip, sometimes traveling with kids can be so hard. I had Porter by myself on our way home from Florida and I thought I was going crazy.

Ashley said...

I can't believe you let baby see all those naked pictures! ewww! lol give 10 billion kisses to her. Miss you tons!

Brittany said...

Of course I know who you are silly girl. We may never have talked, but I know you! :-) I'm glad you found my blog, it's always fun to keep in touch with people. You and Tyson look so happy and your sweet daughter Kennedy is absolutely adorable!!!!!!

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

I don't know what is wrong with me but I keep thinking that I have commented on posts & apparently I haven't! Just did the same thing to Keri's old post! Anyhoo, way fun trip! Still wish my husband wasn't such a nazi party pooper! Way cute pictures!! Love you guys & say hello to little babers for me & Sotera! :)

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby