Thursday, June 5, 2008

Surprise Trip to Boise!


The Thursday night before memorial day we decide to go surprise our bestest friends Nohl and Andrea up in Boise Idaho! We threw our bags in the car and showed up on there doorstep! It was Krew and Kennedys first meeting! and he just wanted to get to know her, so we had to keep a watchful eye on him so he didnt "squish her like a bug"! We ate lots of yummy food, saw the sights of beautiful Nampa, and shopped at the wonderful mall and Joes! Nohl took us flying on monday before we left it was so fun, he even let Tyson take the controls! Thanks for letting us come spend memorial day with you guys! we love and miss you tons!

4 comments:

The Majors said...

Those Pictures are so cute! Love the comments Nohl and I laughed at Squish you like a bug! And we will be there on the 4th! So I booked the plane over Nohl's birthday! I'm not telling him though but i thought we would fly there for a night or two for his birthday! It would be the eighteenth Nineteenth or twentieth!

Sam & Christy said...

I can't believe you have a baby! we need to catch up big time, lets do plan to get together with McCall. I have no idea what she's up to either. PS I love your blog it is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Hey cute girl...I saw your cute husband at the bank today and he just lights up when he gets to talk about you and your sweet girl.. it was so cute..Hope to see you soon.

Ashley said...

hey you need pictures from the baby blessing.. did you forget that i'm a million miles away and i don't get to see my niece everyday!

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby