2 weeks ago
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Baby Blessing!
I am the biggest slacker, I know!!! After changing the date and time a millions times we finally blessed Kennedy in our home on June 8th (katie babies bday)! It was really nice, Tyson did an amazing job! We were so fortunate to have all of our family and some of our really good friend there to share our special day with our sweet baby! Miraculously everyone fit in our tiny... tiny... living room (standing) for the blessing, then we all went out back and enjoyed some yummy food! Thank you so much too all our wonderful family and friends who helped me by bringing food! I really appreciated everyone who came, it really meant alot to us. It was so stressful putting it together, but it turned out really nice and went by so quickly I only got a few pictures!
Posted by Tyson & Amanda at 4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Tyson & Amanda
- Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.
sweet baby

3 comments:
GOOD, you finally posted pictures. The blessing turned out perfectly. T did a great job, and the food was delicious! I am still dying over her dress! Seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love the picture of the three of you sitting on the couch! Cute cute cute!
Oh my cute little niece! she is getting so big! i can't even believe it.. i miss her so much, and i can't wait to see you guys!But the blessing pictures are adorable, and that dress is beautiful!
Im sad that we missed it and couldn't come, she looked adorable!!! What a beautiful dress she wore, so cute. Hope all is going great for you three, it was so good to see you guys the other night on the fourth!! Kennedy is a doll! Miss ya
Post a Comment