Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to Us!( a day late!) Yesterday we celebrated being married 2 whole years by going to Lagoon... its what fun is!! We had a great time riding all the rides,and hanging out at lagoona beach! Thanks Jay and Bobbie for watching Kennedy, and Chad and Krissie for spending the day with us we had a blast!
I knew the moment I saw T that i was going to love him forever, he is my everything. I am so blessed to have a husband who...

  • loves me unconditionally, no matter how crazy or irrational i get!
  • ends every phone conversation with I love you,
  • kisses me before he falls asleep, and when he leaves for work (morning breath and all),
  • always opens my door,
  • anything I make he tells me he likes it alot (i know he is lying sometimes),
  • he is always calm and collected when I am all fired up,
  • makes an effort to see my point of view,
  • he gives me all that he can and way more,
  • can recite every line from any movie, commercial, or tv show
  • he can make anyone laugh,
  • has a way of making everyone feel so comfortable,
  • is way good at xbox
  • he was so incredibly patient through my 9 months of barfing, continues contractions, insomnia, ginormous weight gain, and crying over everything,
Most of all I LOVED how he cried like a baby when Kennedy was born, gave her the most beautiful blessing I have ever heard, and made me fall in love with him all over again when he held her in his arms and told her she was was the most beautiful baby
he had ever seen. Thank you for 2 amazing years! I love you T more than words can express.

6 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Super sweet! You guys are amazing Love ya!

Ashlee said...

I can't believe it's been two years! It seems like yesterday that we were dancing at your wedding. Time flies! You guys are great, and we love you both so much! Happy 2 years!

Ashlee said...

Do you like how I'm blogging instead of working right now! Ahhh... I have A.D.D! I'm trying to finish up so we can get our headboards done tonight! I'm SO excited! I'll send you that picture of Kennedy! Such a cutie! Talk to you soon!

Jordan said...

Hi amanda... i ran into your blog and just wanted to say hi and how gorgeous your baby girl is. I hope you are enjoying motherhood! Cute family!

Ashley said...

oh so sweet! I really am glad you married Tys, he really was the best for you. And i don't think our fam would be the same witout him. He's such a good dad and huby!Love and miss you guys!

Jordan and Heather Hart said...

Hey Amanda- I saw your blog through Brittany Farnworth's. Your little girl is so beautiful! When did you have her? You and your husband are such a cute couple too!

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby