We LOVE the 4th of July! It is one of our most favorite holidays probably, because last year on the 4th we found out we were pregnant with Kennedy! I was so nervous I had Tyson read the stick first! So having Kennedy with us this year at the parade and fireworks was extra special! She loved the fireworks! a surprise to us, I thought the sound would scare her! (she must have thought she was watching daddy play the xbox!) We had a great weekend hanging out with family and friends!
So here are some pics from the fun filled day! Enjoy

12 comments:
Kennedy is so cute-I love her little swimsuit. Very stylish :) That is crazy that you guys looked at our house. You will have to come over once we are all moved in-they are painting it for us this week. I sent you my work cell phone number-I still have my other one but the phone is dead... Happy (late) Anniversary :)
So fun. I am sad we weren't there but glad you guys had an awesome time.
Amanda she is getting so big she is beautiful!
The pictures are adorable! kennedy looks so dang cute in all her 4th of july outfits! it looks like you guys had a way fun day! love you guys!
It was fun to see you guys at the parade. Kennedy looks adorable in her little outfits. Happy 4th!
So fun--I especially love Kennedy's festive little swimming suit. We need to get together soon before Dave drags me to Arizona. I still have a present for Kennedy too!
I LOVE that picture of her with the fireworks. What are you guys doing to her?! I am totally gonna kidnap Kennedy.
I can't wait to see her again in a couple of weeks. She is so stinkin' cute! Miss you guys and see you soon.
Kennedy was just adorable in her 4th of July outfit!! She is getting so old, but still so small compared to Kaiden. It was so good to see you guys on the fourth! Its been awhile, since I text you to go running! It was alot of fun playing volleyball with Tyson too, tell him i'll be on his team any day! Love you guys
U R so funny! yhea' NKOTB is coming back! I have to correct you though for my benefit! I WAS THE HUGE FAN! crystal too, but mainly me! she loved Joey and I loved Jordan! they are back on tour! aside from the Jackson 5 they were the first pop boy band! anyway, glad we were cool cuzes for ya! I hope we made a good impression lol! p.s. Kennedy is so dang cute and your 4th pictures are cute too!
he again... new blog address: Larsenloves.blogspot.com
Looks like you had such a fun day! Sorry I know this post is ancient, but it's just taken me that long to make the rounds...Ü
Post a Comment