
Even though you are in a 3rd world country spending your big 20th bday! We want you to know how proud we are of you, for being so selfless and giving so much of your self to those little children. I look up to you in so many ways! Thank you for being such a good sister, friend, and aunty! Hopefully you have a great birthday, we will see you soon!
love you and miss you tons Ashley Smashly!
2 weeks ago

3 comments:
Amanda your Kennedy is adorable. We borrowed that life jacket of Millie's so sorry I couldn't tell you where to get one. Tell Tyson hi and I hope to meet Kennedy in person sometime.
I love the bottom picture of all you ladies! you all are so cute and look like mom! I love auntie Kim! GO ASH!
i started bawling my head off when i saw this!!! it's so cute. i love it! thanks for supporting me through this! Your the best sister! And i can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment