Its always fun having cousins your age, its even more fun when they have stuff you want!

I'll take that...

Wow! that is Yummers!

what a pretty flower!

Let me show you how to play with that!
Babers Maiya you are so precious! Keni girl loves her cousin, every time she sees her she gets a big smile and kicks her legs! You would never guess that they are 5 months apart!

Kennedy had her 4 month check up she was in the 95% for height 26 in, 75% for weight 15 lbs! She is a big girl, and makes life so wonderful for us, everything is new and exciting to her! We cant get enough of our sweet baby!
15 comments:
what a cutie! ah i can't get over how beautiful she is!
Hey Amanda! I can't believe your baby is already 4 months! She is so cute! Glad you guys are happy and doing well!
4 months wow time flies so quickly. She is just beautiful it is fun to check up on you guys. I love the 4th of July pictures too they are so cute with the fireworks behind them. You should consider photography. :)
You have such a cute baby girl! That is amazing she is so old already!
Amanda seriously you have the prettiest baby girl I have ever seen! I love how she always has the cute flower headbands. She is seriously adorable.
Hey Amanda!
Your little girl is so beautiful, it's so fun to look at all your pictures!I can't believe how time just flies! I wanted to tell you our new blog address... it's jennaandjace.blogspot.com! Love you hon.
-Jenna Welk
Those pictures are just too funny, seriously thats how it is with Kaiden and his cousin Tyler here in NY. Whatever Kaiden has Tyler wants it and takes it to play with haha but they are so fun together! Kennedy is SO cute as always!
Super cute, I guess I need to get my child some things that she actually like so she isn't always stealing Kennedy's cool stuff. Love that you are always taking pictures, it is a good way for me to keep up on my kids.
She is so cute! It's so fun to see how you are doing!
She is getting so big!! She is so cute.
How are you and your cute family doing??
I Love my cutest little neices! Those are the funniest pictures every! I just love them!
Gosh, she is so dang sweet! What a gorgeous little girl you have! Hope everything is going good on your end...
Hey Amanda~ She is getting so big and look at those chubby thighs? I can chew on them. Hope all is well on the Devere front! P.S. crystal has a blog now... lemmonsqueezed.blogspot.com take care! ;)
She is so dang cute! I could just steal her, but then she would be Mitch's sister and then they couldn't get married. :) As you can tell I have fallen off the blogging world, I'm trying to get back into it... And you and T need to stop being such strangers! Call me!
Post a Comment