After debating with my self for several days, I decided to pierce Kennedys ears! I know, I know I AM SO MEAN, But whats done is done! and she looks so adorable! I cant say it didn't hurt her, but I think the sound scared her more than anything, it was so loud I jumped! Here are the pics of baby girl during the process! I feel bad about posting this before I could get a good picture of her HAPPY. She cried for a minute, then started giggling when I showed her a mirror!
2 weeks ago

14 comments:
Yeah, I'm the first one to comment. I remember getting my ears pierced when I was a little girl. I thought I was the coolest. Those pics are sooo sad. Don't feel bad though, if Colby had been a girl his ears would be pierced too. She looks adorable (like always)!!!
I felt like the meanest mom also when I did it to Burklie. They forget about it so fast. You picked a good age to do it. They look so cute on her!
ITS ALL GOOD! I took Bella at 6 months old and my mom came with for moral support. I had my ears pierced when I was a baby and the good thing is that they will never remember it! Also, when they pierced Bella's ears she screamed but the gall handed her a lollipop and it was all smiles and drool after that. Love the sweater and hat from Ashley! she is a doll!
P.S. I would be more worried about the OLD crabby ladies standing outside the jewlery window shaking their heads while you are piercing your daughters ears!
You are not a mean mommy! My sister took her little girls before they were one to get them peirced, she looks adorable with them! If I ever have a baby that looks like a boy I will be getting her ears peirced the first month so people will know she's a girl HaHa! I love how we both have crying pictures recently posted, she is looks just as cute as ever! Tell Kennedy to look out for those vacuums!
P.s. You look GREAT!!! You lost all your baby weight already holy cow!
Amanda, They look so dang cute. I just did Ella's and she is 4 months old. I am so glad I did it. It only hurts them for like 2 seconds and they are so worth it. Plus now she will not fuss with them cause she does not know they are there... She is so Cute!!!!
I love the earrings Kennedy! You look so cute!
I'm glad to hear that you got that present from us--I felt bad leaving it on your doorstep but no one was home and it was the last time we were going to be up that way (and I'd already waited about a year to get it to you!) But we really did want to see you guys before we left! I think we'll be back in about a month though, so we'll have to get together then FOR SURE.
Those pics are so sad... but pain is beauty, right? She looks adorable.
Hey Amanda-
I just got the sweetest message from Aunt Kim aka: your mom! PLEASE tell her that I loved her sweet message, and I love her and I appreciate her message! I am so glad that although we are miles apart we can all some how stay connected. Thank you, Luv, Jenn
P.S. I am sure Aunt kim is a GREAT grandmother to her baby Keni!
sorry one more thing: Julie's blog address is Handfulofhusteads.blogspot.com ;)
that's funny Jennie, I was just stopping it b/c I realized I never updated it for you Amanda... But it's 2 "L's"
handfullofhusteads.blogspot.com
Love the earrings! she is still just a DOLL!
I think she looks so dang cute! Totally worth it, the pictures always make it look worse than it is! I don't have any pictures but you know Tyson's misconstrued version of the true event with Sotera, he is scarred for all time! Good thing you didn't take him, he would have never forgiven you!! LOL! You have to suffer to be beautiful my momma always said & in this case they don't suffer very long!
I have the right url address for Julies blog. Its under the simple things.
Kennedy is so gorgeous and I am sure she will thank you when she is old enough to tell you she is glad that you did it for her when she was too small to really notice. It would be much harder for her when she is older.
Post a Comment