Thursday, August 28, 2008

Help

I am in need of some assistance! I need to find Kennedy a black shirt, doesnt matter if its long or short sleeves, or even a onesies. I have been looking every where, and cannot find anything that is plain! Has anyone seen any in the stores?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YHEA, Target! They always have little shelves that have solid colored shirts. Bella has a long sleve black shirt with the cute like curling/crinkeling around the neck! GOOD LUCK, try Target, my fav. store!

Plus with fall around the corner they should really have some dark colored fall pieces

Lacey said...

Ya so I did pay for those extensions..if you can call them that!!! The girl came to my house and she is that girl I told you about so I trusted her that they looked good-when she left I went and looked at them...and saw that she missed that whole side...plus mikhale told me that the hair was cheap and she informed me of how bad a job she did...i was pretty pissed off.

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby