They wanted to 'Party Dance' JS... Dont mind her hand ;)
(notice her cute bum flap!)
For Labor Day weekend T, and I decided to take a trip down to St. George to stay with our super fun cousins Susan & Jonathon! We had a blast, we went bowling one night ( i didnt take any pics) Lets just say that me and T will not be betting anyone, or entering into any couple bowling tournaments anytime soon... if ever! We still owe everyone who went ice cream... We also drove down to Vegas one night and walked the strip, shopped in the Forum shops, and attempted to ride the Big Shot! After Jon spent the entire drive down, all through dinner, and the walk through the casino, convincing us to ride the horrifying monstrosity, we discovered the ride was closed due to wind!! (yeah!) Maybe next time JB!
Thank you Jon and Sue for a wonderful time! Kennedy had so much fun playing with all Kylers toys, and being pushed all around, and into walls by Dallen in the walker. The better than almost anything cake was so delicous, I had to use serious selfcontrol the entire ride home! Hope to see you guys soon!

7 comments:
I don't think I've ever seen such a smiley baby as Kennedy. She is the cutest thing ever.
Next time you're in Vegas, keep on driving down to AZ (it's only a few hours out of the way...). We'd love to see you guys!
Looks like you had a fun weekend. Makes me miss Las Vegas though. You have such a cute family.
Love the pics of Kennedy! What a doll! She will soon ask for your "lips" you wait and see! P.S. next time you come to St. George you better come visit me! I am a WAY FUN COUSIN too! ;)
you can change as much as you like......most people dont bring more than 3 but I dont care :) and oh my IM so excited to get my hands on that little girl! she will be as to die for cute as mitch...maybe more fun just cause girls portraits are just...more fun :)
Those diaper clutches are adorable! Looks like a fun weekend, I would be mad if I were that guys wife..I would tell her to get her hands off him (red heeled girl)! ;) Kennedy is so dang cute, I want to steal her one day! What a cute baby golf cart too.
Looks like you had a fun time, love the pics of Kennedy she is so stinkin cute!
Hey looks like you guy's had a blast!! Those clutches are adorable!! Just like your baby girl!!
Post a Comment