6 unspectacular quirks I have.
1. I honestly believe whatever the fortune cookie says. I am very superstitious person, I cannot even read my fortune until all my cookie has been eaten! I am also paranoid about jinxing myself.
2. I'm convinced that when my knees hurt, bad weather is coming. T calls me Dan Pope because, I am always predicting the weather right or wrong.
3. I cry in commercials! Mainly in dog commercials ( i dont even like dogs).
4. I have issues with food and its texture. I HATE fruit especially when its cooked in things, it makes me gag with the slimy, pulpy, mushy, grossness. If its flavored I might be able to choke it down.
5. I rub my nose. (T suggested this one) I get allergies really bad and what happens when you have allergies? your nose itches, how do you releave that annoying some times painful itch? By rubbing your nose! I admit I dont know anyone who rubs there nose like me (other than my mother), but I have been doing it since I was little, it used to make Ashley my sister scream so I would do it to annoy her. Now that I am older and because of humiliation from T, I only do it when I am by myself or in a dire emergency!
6. I can't fall asleep at night until I've completed my nightly routine. This means that I absolutely can't go to bed until:
a) I have gotten a drink.
b) Filled and set out a clean bottle for Kennedy.
c) I've checked the doors repeatedly.
d) Washed my face.
e) Brushed my teeth.
f) Checked on Kennedy twice.
g) Put lotion on my face and hands
h) Closed my closets
i) Put on a large shirt of Ts
j) made T give me a kiss even if he is sleeping
k) fixed my 2 pillows
If I've missed even one of these, I will honestly lay in bed for hours wide awake.
Usually I dont like post, but I thought this one would be fun! (thanks Kristy) everyone has there wierd quirks and sometimes its fun to laugh about them! I tag my sisters in laws because I KNOW you girlys have some pretty funny ones!
2 weeks ago

8 comments:
K so I have a routine that I have to do before I go to bed or leave the house...and if I dont then I feel funny all day or I cant sleep...so I feel your pain!
These are so funny! I love the one that you cry during commercials, I totally do the same thing.
I am the same way with my bedtime routine. Jonathan is always pondering why it could possibly take me so long to get ready for bed. Guys just don't understand.
Funny, I'm pretty quirky myself, I have my bedtime routine, I hear you on the cooked fruit & textures; and you know who rubs her nose until she has a crease on it when she has allergies is Sotera. So there you go either we are all crazy with you or none of us are nutty. I say none! LOL!
Those are too funny, yea I definately am right there with you on the night time routine before falling asleep! It's a little obsessive :) Hope you did ok with Tyson gone, Im sad I forgot..I could of helped you out! Have fun in NY!
Cute post Amanda! I especially like the one about you rubbing your nose to bug your sister. ha ha.
i'm going to pretend that you didn't say that you didn't like dogs. it's not our fault that the dog you chose to buy was ugly. poor, poor lola. i'm totally gonna duke on your front lawn tonight.
I give you and your mom all the credit! Thank you! I was wanting to put ribbon on it now I really will.
Post a Comment