

I had a dream of you before I knew I was pregnant, you were a big blue eye, smiley, dark haired little girl with her dads widows peak! So when I saw you for the first time I instantly recognized you! We love you Keni girl you are our pride and joy! I know we are bias, but you are the most beautiful baby girl inside and out! Its amazing how one tiny little person can have such a big impact on you!

7 comments:
Oh Amanda and Ty, she is so beautiful.. And she will have a fantastic personality that will be so much fun when she is four and askes you why for everything small thing that happens in the day.. Enjoy the quite and the beautiful smiles, because soon the shape her mouth will make is "MOM" and "WHY"...LOL...
I love my precious Keni so much - I can't believe she is 6 months old already!
She is so Cute, Wow 6 month's sure fly by
It was so fun to meet the little lady at the softball game. She is beautiful!
Amanda- your little girl really is so beautiful!! How are you guys doing?
DOLL!
Amanda that picture of you and her is SO cute. I like the dark hair! Hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment