Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch and Some Randoms

We took Kennedy to her very first pumpkin patch in West Layton, it was tons of fun for five dollars they take you on a hayride to the patch and you get to pick out your pumkins and then take the hayride back! We got some pretty cute pumpkins that we painted later that night at our cousins house!

Daddy and the funny scarecrow

Acting shy

Loves the Pumpkins we found

cheese

On the Hayride

Here are some random pics of Kennedy from the last few weeks
My standing girl!

Golfing with Grandma in Morgan

Nervous about the ducks

Her very squishy face that she has been doing lately with a really weird sound!

8 comments:

Brooke and Jonny said...

Amanda! I absolutely am in love with her! Will you make me one? I love how happy she is all the time so cute!

Lacey said...

She is getting so big...I love her little boots! She is a doll...also I really like your hair dark :)

Lacey said...

We do need to get together...this week is a little crazy with work and getting ready for the party this weekend. Would you want to get together next week?

Ashlee said...

What a cute idea to go to the pumpkin patch, and those are really cute pictures! I love Kenni's outfit, she is such a doll! I could just eat her up! Mitch misses his girlfriend. We need to get them together asap!

Unknown said...

HOW cute! ya all are to cute! Kennedy is so darling and YES' like you said such a happy baby! Love how you dress her, I love putting bella in tights and cute boots and stuff. Its so fun being a mom and getting to do the pumpkin patch and holiday stuff!

Anonymous said...

Love my precious girl so much! I especially like the one where she is all nervous about the duckies - so cute.
Love, Grammie XO

Mark and Kandice said...

Cute pictures! That looks like so much fun! You are such a cute little family! P.s I am glad that you share an appreciation for Ghostwriter too. It is a classic! :)

Arbonics said...

You've been tagged! Check it out on my blog. You need to post more some of the new pics on your facebook, they are so cute!

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby