I was tagged by http://arbonics.blogspot.com/ Crystal (I dont know how to link you :S)
Here are the NEW RULES: link the person that tagged you, mention these rules on your blog, tell 6 quirks of your significant other, and tag 6 fellow bloggers!
So this was really hard to think of things for T so I guess he must be perfect!
1- If he is sitting or laying down his foot is twitching, it can be very distracting to someone who has A.D.H.D. ( I am watching him do it now)
2- He cant stand his finger nails being long so he bites them off (GROSS)
3-He is probably the only person over 7 that likes grape and orange soda.

4-He never answers anyone's phone calls, wont respond to most text, and rarely calls people back! Honestly I am surprised that he even has friends.
5-Watches every sport game aired on tv, tells people that he is jewish during football season (is that bad to say?)






6-He only snores when laying on his back, can only fall asleep with the tv on, and must have a pillow between his legs.
I tag Paige, Ashlee, Kiya or Kindle, Kandice, Kristy, and Lacey
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
Hey Amanda that is fun to read about your husband. I noticed you tagged me I just did 7 quirks about me on my blog so that will be fun to do 6 quirks about Mark right next to it. :)
Haha! These are great. That is so funny that he likes orange and grape soda. I really don't think I've had those since I was a kid!
Post a Comment