Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Family Pictures

We recently had our pictures done by the amazing Brooke with Blush Photography! There are some pretty darn cute ones of Kennedy that she posted as a preview! I cannot wait for the rest of them! Everyone take a look at her website, she has a great artistic eye and awesome to work with! Thank Ash for recommending her! http://www.blushbybk.com/blog/

5 comments:

Bryndie said...

I have a had a couple friends use her. She does amazing work. I may have her do ours sometime. Anyways, your family pictures came out darling!

Unknown said...

"WOW" AMAZING photos! I couldn't tell you my faves, to many! I love the one were you two are kissing and Kennedy is upSIDE down! I so want professional photos taken!

Brooke and Jonny said...

Ok seriously BEAUTIFUL!! You're family is beautiful I love the pictures

Meagan said...

Amanda your pictures turned out so cute! Kennedy is the most adorable baby ever!

Jonathan and Susan said...

Wow! Love the pics! SO GREAT! Wish she was here, not that we could replicate such a beautiful family.

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby