Monday, November 3, 2008

The Littlest Mermaid

For Kennedys 1st Halloween we went to Gma & Gpa DeVeres house first to eat yummy chili and see our cute cousins. We went out trick or treating around the neighborhood, then we went to Gma & Gpa Husteads haunted house to play and pass out glow sticks

The Flintstones family so cute!


Grandparents with all the cute Grandkids

She was so good about the wig, she can totally pull off red hair!

With the puppys!

No words

With Gma & Gpa H

out trick or treating

Kai had a follower

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look so cute!! The wig is the best!

Brooke and Jonny said...

K that is hilarious! I can't believe she kept the wig on and wouldn't rip it off classic!!! You look beautiful btw

~Paige~ said...

Oh my heck her in that wig is adorable!! I wish I would have seen it on her at the party, how funny. Cute pictures, you make a great cat!

Red's Blog said...

What a cute Little mermaid! I love Halloween especially with the kids it's so fun!

Unknown said...

She is cute as "little" mermaid! I would love to see you and the fam! just let me know when you are coming... you can email me jenglamgirl@gmail.com! :)

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

Amanda!
Of course I totally remember you! Hello good old DATC days! Ha ha. Looks like life is good...your baby girl is so cute! I can't believe you have a baby...crazy, congrats!
Where are you living? I'm totally glad you found my blog..Not stalkerish at all! Hope all is well! Now we can blog stalk each other..Im excited!
Cami

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

Just working...I'm an esthetician. Hair thing wasn't working for me. We lived in LA for a year and moved back. No kids...just hanging out. So nothing too exciting!!
I bet being a mom is awesome. I'm so happy for you.
I'm so glad we got to catch up! The blogging world is a small world! Let's keep in touch
Cami

remember the night when we got pulled over 3 times in a row! Ha ha...good times!

Jonathan and Susan said...

So so so cute! Looks like we totally missed out!

Brooke and Jonny said...

I actually told Jonny all about that just the other day that was hilarious and we were going insane because our cell phones only worked in a few spots we were going crazy! I'm excited you're excited about Friday because I honestly can't wait! We always had too much fun together!

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby