Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Crazy 8's

Crazy 8's Tag thanks Keri

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Law and Order SVU
2. The Girls Next Door
3. The Real House Wives
4. Dancing With the Stars (Brooke Burks body is inspiring!)
5. Family Guy
6. The Office
7. Greys Anatomy (always a season behind)
8. Anything on HGTV

8 MOVIES I LOVE:
1. Mean Girls
2. Meet Joe Black
3. 50 first Dates
4. The Notebook
5. Harry Potters (nerd I know)
6. The Bournes
7. Anchorman
8. Sleeping Beauty

8 FAVORITE RESTERAUNTS
1. Wingers
2. Red Iguana
3. Happy Sumo
4. Bun Basket
5. Riva (in Chicago)
6. Mandarin
7. Macaroni Grill
8. Cafe Rio

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY:
1. Made Cafe Rio pork so yummy
2. Went to Salt Lake with my Mom
3. Got some projects at Wood Connections
4. Played with Kennedy, made her laugh so hard she snorted
5. Backed up most my pictures
6. Went to the cutest Boutique, finished most my shopping there!
7. Went to Albertsons to buy baby food
8. Hung out with T and ate some tasty peppermint ice cream

8 THINGS i LOOK FORWARD TO THIS WINTER:
1. Taking Kennedy to see Santa!
2. Spoiling Kennedy on Christmas
3. Going Skiing!!
4. Attending some great partys
5. Going Tubing, where they pull you up the giant hill!
6. Kennedy Walking
7. Hearing Kennedy say Dada instead of calling him Mumma
8. The snow plow never coming down my road!

8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT WINTER:
1. Christmas Decorating
2. Christmas music blaring, while driving around seeing the lights
3. Skiing
4. Tubing
5. Christmas
6. Shopping, Shopping and MORE Shopping
7. New Years Eve
8. Drinking hot chocolate while there is a terrible blizzard outside

8 THINGS ON MY WISHLIST:
1. Boobs! yep I said it, and I want them
2. A new wardrobe
3. That the xbox will break, no that T will lose interest in playing FOREVER
4. A wonderful warm vacation
5. An assistant to do all my dirty work
6. Cute Boots
7. GREAT Jeans
8. A new phone

9 comments:

C+R said...

Crazy 9th grade thought, I totally remember when You, Ashley, and I would all make fun of each others boobs. I don't remember who was who but someone was "mole hill" "no boobs" and I prob shouldn't write the next one. But I'm there with you, boobs for christmas would be great:) Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

You look great, and have a darling figure! you need to STOP watching shows like Girls Next Door and Real Housewives of ? ("Real" housewives, Um' I think NOT") THOSE woman are unrealistic and fake and very wordly! You have a great darling little family and again look great! P.S. wait until you have all your kids then you might one a boob lift! HA HA LOL!

Mark and Kandice said...

Amanda you are so cute! I am on board too call me when you go under the knife. We can go together like Bosom friends. :)

Red's Blog said...

K not sure that you need boob's ms. Perfect but here is my address!
Scott&Crystal Lemmon
260 N. Dixie Drv Apt315
St. George, Ut 84770

Jonathan and Susan said...

So fun! Warm vacation coming our way!! Yay! We have to go, it will be so fun!

Kelli K said...

yeah, just where i post personal pictures and use my blog as a journal its hard to leave it open to the public, ya know?

Red's Blog said...

Hey Amanda Panda!! Thanx for the darling Christmas Card!! You all look so cute like a picture in a magazine!! Have a Very Merry Christmas!! Give that pretty baby some Kisses for me!!!

Unknown said...

where's my christmas card? :(

mom said...

Ok listen to your Aunt you are very beautiful, and if I was blessed with your body no Boob's at all would be fine with me !!! we are never Happy with our bodies or what the Lord has blessed us with, but make no mistake your a KNOCKOUT !! and your baby is precious and also beautiful and your Husband is very handsome. Can I say Barbie and Ken you make them look bad. Love, Aunt Leann

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby