Sunday, January 4, 2009

Big Girl!





Kennedy had her 9 month appointment this last week!
30 1/2 in tall
21 lbs
18 in head circ.

Our baby is getting so big we just cant stand it! Some of the things she has been doing this month are...
walking woo woo
says momma, dadda, baba, ut oh, papa, and lots of other jibberish
got her 2 bottom teeth
she can go up the stairs very fast
can find a weak point in any barracade
enjoys opening drawers and emptying all the contents
she loves playing with her friends and cousins
flirts with anyone who will look at her
had her first christmas and loved every second of it
We love our sweet baby!
I will post christmas pictures as soon as I get them from grandparents!

7 comments:

Bryndie said...

Oh my gosh she is getting so big, and walking already? She is a quick learner. She is a doll! I can't believe all the hair she has.

Anonymous said...

They for sure grow so crazy fast, you look up one day and realize you have a little girl and not your baby anymore. Enjoy every second, she soon be screaming
"womanizer" at the top of her lungs..EEK..maybe I shouldn't admit that. LOL.. You guys are so cute. Hope you holidays were super.

Julie said...

Walking at 9 months! Wow! Good for her, but maybe not so much for you. They are fast aren't they? She is still as cute as ever. Ü

~Paige~ said...

She looks older already what the heck?! She's walking!!! Congratulations Keni! Love her hair in those pictures, I think thats what makes her look older. I lost my phone AGAIn :( I've been wanting to get together but have no way of calling anyone SO I've had some cabin fever thats for sure! Lets get together soon, maybe we can plan something on facebook or just write me your number. xoxo

Brooke and Jonny said...

Once again she is adorable! She looks like she has even more hair than when we went to the lights! So cute, I want one =)

Unknown said...

Luv the top pick its adorable! she is precious!

Lacey said...

Wow she is getting so big!!! I remember when she was smaller then Colby, now she has passed him up. That is cool she can walk already, Colby just barely started walking and he is still kinda scared of it. We need to get together sometime so the kiddies can play...maybe Kennedy can teach Colby to be braver when walking :)

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby