Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tree house museum

We went to the Tree house museum in Ogden one friday night to let the babies run wild! They loved it, there is so much for little ones to do we....

played with gross looking things

tried out the presidents chair

went sailing

played in the music room

and took a terrifying slide ride!
All in all we had a great date night with the babies, and hope to return soon!


Just some random pictures
Mitch is very sweet always sharing his yummy food!

my new big girl seat!

so very serious

6 comments:

Julie said...

so very beautiful ;)

KO said...

I love her curly hair. What a babe, just like her mom:)

katie thompson said...

You're daughter is so cute!!

Brooke and Jonny said...

Ok that picture with you and her in the slide is CLASSIC!!! I love it

Ashlee said...

Such cute pictures of Kenni, she's such a little babe! We'll have to go to the Tree House again; I think the babies loved it! I still can't get over the slide picture and the one of Mitch feeding Kenni...good times! Love ya girly!

~Paige~ said...

How fun, wish we could of come! Too bad Nate didnt call and tell me to come home from my sisters two seconds away haha. Love the picture in the presidents chair, that is hilarious! She is so dang cute.

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby