Some back ground: 2 years ago a little team from davis county won the kaysville softball tournament! They then went on to play the st george softball tournament, the first team they drew showed up in this sweet ride, and slaughtered our poor unexpecting boys! 2 weeks ago when me and T were down in st george, we came across this little treat! Enjoy!
This is kind of a random question, but I was wondering where you got the stuff to make my hair extensions for my wedding? My friend wanted some for hers.
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us.
I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.
6 comments:
Oh my word! Where did you see that?
Thanks a lot. I forgot about those bastards and now I'm going to be having nightmares again.
What the hell is this? Seriously who does that - I thought we were in a recession, apparently someone had enough to pimp their ride through it!
Some back ground:
2 years ago a little team from davis county won the kaysville softball tournament! They then went on to play the st george softball tournament, the first team they drew showed up in this sweet ride, and slaughtered our poor unexpecting boys!
2 weeks ago when me and T were down in st george, we came across this little treat! Enjoy!
I would probably be scared too, if I played softball. That is just a way to intimidating mini van.
Amanda-
This is kind of a random question, but I was wondering where you got the stuff to make my hair extensions for my wedding? My friend wanted some for hers.
Love ya!
Post a Comment