We were so lucky to have Baby Mitchell over tonight to meet Baby Girl for the first time! They were so cute together!
Mitchell was absolutely adorable, he kept trying to hold her hand! Even when she would pull her hand away he would follow!
Baby Mitch you are too cute... Come back and play soon!
2 weeks ago

7 comments:
My mom just gave me your blog. The headbands look so cute on her. I am so glad they worked out. They fit her perfect!
Bryndie
very cute! baby interaction is always so sweet!
They are a very cute couple! Mitch already likes her! Tyson better watch out! Kennedy is BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe how tiny she is. I swear I hardly remember Mitch being that small. Enjoy every minute because it goes by way to fast! Call me and let's get together again soon!
So sweet! She is just precious!
Miss Kennedy is so cute!!! I love her expression in the 3rd pic down. It is hilarious. Also, love the big flower headbands...very cute.
Congratulations! She is adorable.
Hey Amanda I found your blog through Ryan and Ashlee. What a darling little girl you have Congratulations!! Come visit our blog sometime and we can keep in touch.:)
Post a Comment