Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy 1 Week Old!!






HaPpY BiRtHdAy tO Me!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

U don't look proud or anything!!!! again darling baby CONGRATS once more!

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

She is so adorable!! Congrats!

C+R said...

Amanda she is so cute! and you look great! I'm glad that all turned out well for you.

Kristy and Dave said...

Congratulation Tyson and Amanda! We are so happy for you! I'm so glad that everything went ok and now she is home. Kennedy is so beautiful--I can see a little bit of both of you in her. I can't wait to meet her! We'll have to get together sometime soon when you're up for it.

~Paige~ said...

She is precious! Thats the little outfit I gave her! it looks so cute on her... You guys did a good job at making a cute baby :)

Big G said...

I found your blog through Jennie! I'm not a stalker or anythingÜ Congrats on your little one! You have a sweet little family.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! She's adorable!

Dan & Keri said...

She is so cute guys! I'm so bummed that I missed her while I was in town- guess she is livin' up to being a DeVere girl, stubborn as hell and showing up when she wants to.

I can't wait to meet her. We miss you guys and hopefully we'll see you all again soon.

Anonymous said...

Amanada,

She is so beautiful. I am so happy that everything went well. Good luck in this new adventure. Hope you get some sleep...LOL That was funny. Heehee, anyways. Love ya.

Ashlee said...

I can't get over how stinkin cute she is! Gorgeous!

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby