Friday, March 7, 2008

K is for...

Thank you everyone for participating in our name poll!! Once again my spelling preference has WON!! Tyson is pretty set on the original spelling... The excuse that teachers or other people will be confused is crap, its not written in Chinese!!! So to settle our dispute we have decided that if she is born on an even day she will have the normal spelling, if she is born on an odd day she will get the odd spelling!! I am scheduled to be induced monday morning, so unless I'm in labor for over 24 hours I guess she will get the original spelling! We will keep you posted!

5 comments:

Dan & Keri said...

K - don't get too excited, it's only one vote! My last name is Masson, one out of ten times I hear Masson - the rest of the time it's Mason. It's ok though I'm sure Kenna-dye will like it either way. Just kidding - I think they're both cute

Unknown said...

Hey hun~ I am glad I found your blog! its so much nicer then myspace when you are a parent and all. I love the pregnancy pics. and I love Kennedy, that was a pick of mine, when Kev and I were deciding. I love the original version but being "ORIGINAL" is fun too! let me know when you have the special bundle of joy. I will get a gift to you! Love, Jenn

The 2 cuties LOL!! said...

I am so excited that you guys had the baby today March 9th!! I am also so excited that you will be spelling her name Kenadie! Which I personally prefer! I think it looks more girly! and for the comment from Keri, you don't hear anyone calling me kriss-Iye,. & it doesn't look like that anyway! anyhoo, we love you and can't wait to meet her! Love-Krissie & Sotera

Rozalyn said...

Well it looks like she will get the odd spelling since she was born on an odd day. I bet you are excited about that one! I can't wait to see her. Did everything go ok with the delivery? I am scared for the day that is happens to me! post some pics has soon as you start feeling better.

Tyson & Amanda said...

Ok she was born on an odd day so I totally won on the spelling... T decided he liked Kenadee better that Kenadie. but having her middle name being ann I hated Kenadee Ann, cuz of the Dee Ann... I dont know call me crazy but it looked too country hick! so to settle we went with the original. I guess T got his way no matter what! oh well she is to precious!

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby