Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Belly Laughs



So here I am 9 months prego! (ha they are copyrighted i know oops) I never knew that my body could possibly stretch so much! Tyson and I went and had some pictures taken on my birthday so that we could always remember how fabulous I looked all big and bloated :) Its insane to think a full grown being is inside of my overly stretched belly! She is a super active baby, we joke that she is a gymnast with all the somersaults she does daily. Night time is her play time, Tyson and I will stare for hours at my constant moving abdomen as it shifts and bulges. We play the guessing game on what part of her body is where and is that her foot or elbow sticking clear out. You would not believe on how big of a daddys girl she already is... Whenever I am sitting on the couch and she is on one side of my belly if Ty comes and sits on the other side and is talking she immediately shifts over to where he is, she gets so excited to hear his voice she always preforms for him no matter what! I just wish she would listen to him and come out and see us soon!! We are getting so impatient waiting for her! but as Tyson says "she does what she wants"

15 comments:

Ashlee said...

AMANDA! I'm glad to see that your blog is up and running, so when you have sweet little Kennedy (or however you decide to spell it) we can see her cute face at the click of a button! Your belly pictures are so sweet! You'll be so happy that you have them to remember, because it's amazing how quickly you'll forget. I didn't take any pictures while I was prego, and totally regret it! Silly me!

P.S. we're expecting a phone call (or at least a text) when baby Kennedy makes her arrival.

C+R said...

Hey, it was good to see you too, I'm excited to see your cute little one! Hope everything goes well with the delivery! Keep in touch. ( Where in Layton? Chad and I also live in Layton.)

Rozalyn said...

Hey Amanda,
Your belly pictures are soooo cute! You have to let me know who took those for you! I can't wait till your have your baby. Let us know when it happens.

Rozalyn said...

Everything in the catatlog is active as of today. I have all the new scents now if you want to come and smell them. They have some really yummy spring smells! I love the warmer too! I am thinking of replacing my old ones.

Anonymous said...

Amanda! Your seriously the cutest pregnant person ever! I can't believe your all grown up having a baby! I feel old! Let's keep in touch ok?
Ashley Hedin

~Paige~ said...

YEAH!!!!!!!! You made a blog, and it is professional! What was I thinking when I said I would help you...you need to help me! I LOVE your pregnancy photos, im just like Ashlee and never took any belly pictures but should have :( Oh well maybe ill look better the second time I get pregnant and have skinnier pictures. haha Im just watching my phone..waiting..wondering if she is coming today, tonight or tomorrow..she needs to come! I cant wait to see her, Im so happy for you guys! Call me this monday if you havent had her yet. We'll get together! Im so glad you made a blog! (sorry about the novel I just wrote.)

Ryan and Amy Nelsen said...

Hey Amanda! I can't believe how fast 9 months goes by...I remember seeing you when you had just found out you were expecting! I am excited to see your cute new baby when she gets here..soon!!

C+R said...

We live right above Fairfield closer to Layton High area. So when is your actual due date?

Ashlee said...

Is baby Kennedy making any progress (is that you how decided to spell her name)? I totally relate to how your feeling. I swear the last few weeks seem longer then the previous 9 months put together. You'll get there though! Hang in there, she'll be here before you know it, and all the sudden she'll be six months old...wow time flies!

KO said...

Yea... I love it when I find new blogs! Good luck with the labor and delivery of your baby girl!

Terri Granducci Hall said...

Amanda! Those pictures are GORGEOUS!! It was great to hear from you on my blog... Good luck with your new arrival. Am I right in thinking that I saw a little sisters name on the tryout roster for drill?

Dan & Keri said...

Hey, forgot to tell you that I was proud of you for figuring this blog thing out - j/k. I thought you were going home to sleep, I guess Kennedy is keeping you up?

Hopefully you will have her by the time we leave on Sunday. We're excited to meet her!

Dan & Keri said...

Oops, sorry about the whole white trash thing. Jbird said he'd come over and move it whenever you'd like, just let him know when T is home.

Sorry to disrupt your "storage unit".

Kristy and Dave said...

Cute pictures--I'm so excited for you! Let me know when she arrives! I can't wait to see her.

Kelli K said...

Your daughter is beautiful!! I am so happy for you two! And you are/were such a cute pregnant lady!! Keep in touch-
Kelli Knight

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby