Saturday, March 29, 2008

New Friends!

Baby Keni Loves to make new friends! Kade Alvord came and played the other day and we had a good time... He is such a cutie! Kade was a little bit more cooperative in the picture taking department then Kennedy, but we still got some cute ones out of the photo shoot!


Cute Friends

Blue Steel

Kade Alvord Just Turned 3 Months

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"BLUE STEEL" that is hilarious, I love the POSH bling bling binky's. I will have to get me some for the new bun in the oven!

Lacey said...

Kennedy's facial expressions are so cute...i love the blue steel pic. If I could get away with having Colby wear cute headbands i totally would. Will would kill me though... ha ha :)

Sarah Flint said...

I can't believe Alvords had their baby already! What a cute boy. Austin is 7 months now, where has the time gone!? I haven't gone back to school yet, I'm being hesitant...I just can't leave the little guy! What about you? Are you working at all?

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby