Thursday, March 5, 2009

Kenney's Turning 1

Ashlee O. is amazing! I wanted everyone to see what she did for Kennedy's invitation.
(the big brown awkward block was added by me just for the blog)
I love the big picture of Kennedy it is just so precious! There wasnt the greatest of lighting, and Keni decided to throw her first huge tantrum but we got some really cute shots!
Thanks again girl I love you tons!We are having a Royal Birthday Party for Keni at my parents house on Saturday even though her real birthday isnt untill Monday. It is so bittersweet having my baby turn 1.

5 comments:

Brooke and Jonny said...

Wow she is adorable! And beautiful! And I can't believe she is almost one that is insane!

Drew and Amber said...

It is crazy she is I remember doing her new born pics.. It seems like it was 2 weeks ago

katie thompson said...

She is seriously so beautiful. And i love her dress. How fun.

mom said...

She is just so beautiful, and I have a Marie Osmond Doll that look's just like her in that same dress that she is in on her invite. Right down to the flower in her hair. You and your Hubby should be very proud, she is one beautiful child. Say Hi to your Mom & Dad for me. Love, Aunt LeAnn

The Thurgoods said...

The party turned out so cute! That was a lot of work on your part and the pics of her turner out so cute! Good job Ashley! Happy Birthday to Princess Kennedy! Lets hang out.

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby