Monday, March 30, 2009

Kennedys New Ride!













Tsurprised us on Kennedy's birthday with a pink car she was so excited she spent most of the party sitting in it!

Thanks to Mitch, Keni already new what to do so when we finally had good weather (2 weeks ago) I took her out and let her go wild! We even went to see the animals across the street. When it was time for lunch Kennedy was to tired to eat! When Daddy came home later that day we went out again!

7 comments:

The Thurgoods said...

I love her. That is all I can say! What a cutie pie. Lets play.

The Carters said...

Don't let her get pulled over like we did in my Barbie Jeep! :)

Jordan and Heather Hart said...

Hey, it's been a while so I wanted to tell you how cute your little girl is! I love her new ride. ;) What a great birthday gift!!

~Paige~ said...

What cute pictures! I didnt know it was a car that had the handle o the back..that makes sense that she drives it everywhere with out crashing! She is too cute, I love little Keni! We need to get together asap! xoxo

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

Awe I'm so glad she got a PINK car!! She is so cute, the pic of her falling asleep in her high chair is priceless! LOVE HER!

Galbfam said...

Her new car is so cute! I used to have on of those when i was a little girl. A pink barbie car! ANyways lets all get together and do lunch soon!

Jamie Gonzales said...

Your babe is so sweet. Great to see your blog it is so cute!! She is getting so big I cant believe she is one!!

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby