Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer Time

July is my most favorite month of the year, mainly because of the 4th. I really liked having an entire weekend this year to celebrate our nations b-day. Its a tradition for us to attend the K-town parade, eat great food all day, hang out with family and friends, and then watch the fireworks. If that weren't enough excitement for one month we also have a tradition of attending the F. Festival days parade where we stand on the same corner every year with T's Family, this parade has way better floats and better candy at this parade so the kids love it. I didn't have my camera on the 4th so we only have a few pics from that day. Our DeVere family was slacking in attendance for the festival parade hopefully we have a better turn out next year!

Sorry Majors I cropped you out of this pic. ( you were both looking away at something)


She is very difficult lately in the picture taking area. weird, she must be 2 or something.

Where is Travis you ask? He is still riding his bike from Daybreak to the parade.

Nobody wanted to look at me.

Waiting patiently for the otter-pops to be thrown.

Adding her own parade entertainment.
Kennedy is finally POTTY TRAINED!!
Thanks Bobbie you are the greatest!!

Confused on why she cannot show everyone her panties.

5 comments:

The Thurgoods said...

I love her! Oh, and you and T :)

katie thompson said...

your daughter is so cute. you guys need to have more kids.

Brooke and Jonny said...

So stinkin adorable! Her eyes are amazing! I didn't know she was in the NICU what kind of friend am I??? yeah it is horrible having a baby in there.
Daxton is actually finally off the oxygen he has been off a week and a half now and is growing like crazy.
I'm not sure if we are going to build with Henry Walker or not. I really like their houses but who knows...how is your house coming along?

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

oh my, she is too cute!! I am so sad we have now missed the F parade twice!! That's my favorite tradition that we DeVere's do! Maybe next year! LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Unknown said...

Kennedy is a doll Amanda... love her hair and outfit, and her own entertainment too.. HA! hope all is well. Jenn

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby