Monday, May 24, 2010

Cheese!


I came across these two pictures randomly, and felt like they needed to be shared with everyone. They are both being sooo CHEESY and I just love it!

August 2009


July 2007

5 comments:

Kim said...

Ohhh love that cheesy smile, especially when she is cracking up over something! Extra cute <3 <3

Jason and McCall Erickson said...

Ha ha love her!! She is adorable!

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

That is seriously funny!!! THey must be cousins!!!! It's funny they have the exact same cheezy grin!!! LOVE ME KENNY GIRL & SOTERA!!

~Paige~ said...

Love the cheese face!!! Kaiden has some good cheese face pictures :)

Brooke and Jonny said...

Was Kennedy in the NICU?

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby