Saturday, May 22, 2010

26

This hot 26 year old had a birthday so we celebrated by...Going here
Seeing this
(it was more for me but he loved it)
& Playing this
With these two Luxury Lovers!


I love my sweetheart more and more each day. He is a wonderful father, a great husband, and a caring friend. I would be lost with out him.
I (Kennedy) broke my camera so I have no recent pictures of anyone... So every picture is an oldie but a goodie!

1 comments:

Dan & Keri said...

Nice Amanda. Luxury is more for you and Tyson though. Love you guys!

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby