I got this great iflip for my b-day from T, and I have been so grateful having it around for moments like these.
Kennedy is always making songs up usually about her day and dad being at work, the songs can be pretty funny so I have been trying to catch them on camera. This particular number was her own version of Popcorn Popping, but it quickly transformed into the song she always asks me to sing for her "Wind Blows".
2 weeks ago

4 comments:
Really?!?! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I just love her!
That is SO cute!! She is really pretty!!! Her song made me smile. :)
She is so big, I can not believe all that hair she has. She seems way older than my Ella. She is very cute
Oh man she is too cute! Kaiden and her are like two peas in a pod, he is ALWAYS singing songs he has learned. Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are, up up up the world so high, like a like a in the sky....that is exactly how he sings that song! haha luckily he sings the ABC right, thats what matters.
Post a Comment