Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Once there was a snowman... Tall Tall TALL

Keni & her papa feed the fish in her PJ's every morning

The 8ft tall boogie boarding Snowman


Kennedy was probably the only person in Davis county who was thrilled waking up to 8 inches of snow this morning. Lucky for her she has a Papa that indulges her every request whether it is feeding the fish, or building an 8ft snowman. I had forgotten how much fun playing in the snow could be. (sorry my voice is really annoying in the video)

SIDE NOTE: Have I mentioned that we live with my parents? We sold our house in January and it was only going to be a very temporary situation until we found a cheap place to rent, but I have LOVED living here way too much. I am just crossing my fingers that they don't start packing up my stuff and telling me to get out any time soon. :) We are building a home of our own in west K-town, so I will eventually have to leave :(
p.s. If anyone knows of a great place to rent around town that allows short term renters, I am sure my parents would really appreciate it.

4 comments:

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

Ya I will totally put a link on my blog. I went to their website...what an awesome idea. Once the little guy gets big enough to put in high chairs I'm ordering one! I hope its a success cause its a great idea. How much are they? anyways no prob I will put a link...and when i get a price I can put a post as one of my favorite things!
Thanks for your nice comments...it's always lovely to hear you look cute when you feel like a 500lb whale! :)

Lacey said...

Hey Amanda...I just put that link on my blog for ya. :) We really do need to get together soon. It would be nice for colby to have a little girl friend, he plays with a bunch of boys in our neighborhood. But, not alot of little girls. You should give me a call sometime.

Jordan and Heather Hart said...

Hey!!!! Your little girl is absolutely adorable! She's two already? I think she looks more and more like you as time goes on. Of course I will put a link on my blog. :) What part of West Kaysville will you be living? We have some friends who just built out there (in a Richmond home development). They absolutely love it. Any way, your family is just gorgeous and I'm glad things are going well for you guys.

~Paige~ said...

Oh I miss that little girl, Keni is one great snowman maker! haha We love you guys!

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby