Kennedy was spoiled rotten this year by many friends and family, she had the greatest time at her "UP" themed party bouncing and running wild with friends and cousins. She had the most amazing cake ever made by my Aunt Gayle (GG), she spent many hours planning and constructing it and then brought it over on a plane from California!! It was the best part about the party all the kids and adults loved it! Kennedy is very blessed to be loved by so many people.
2 weeks ago

8 comments:
What a cute party theme! You have one cute baby!
Oh my gosh - that cake is the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Looks like it was a fun party!
Hey Amanda~ what a cute party! "UP" is a darling movie.. I actually got teary eyes watching it.. very sweet! Love the cake, and the decorations.. how fun for Kenni... SHE HAS GOTTEN SO BIG, she looks like you.. what a doll. P.S. I hope my decorating doesn't make you feel lame... ;( its to hopefully if anything, INSPIRE peeps. Take care! jenn
Love my big girl, can't believe she is 2 already! XXOO Nana
That's the cutest birthday party set up i've ever seen Amanda! And what a cute little girl. She looks so old! :) They do grow up way too fast. Hope you're doing well.
Oh so much fun!! I'm only sad we couldn't come & be with the birthday girl on her special party day!! Tell her we love her & give her a big kiss!!
Cutest party ever for the cutest little girl ever!
Hey thanks Amanda! I have to do something to entertain myself :) Your little girl is so cute and this party was so sweet I wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment