Monday, March 8, 2010

My baby is 2


How fast 2 years have gone by my sweet baby is now a little girl with attitude she says exactly whats on her mind she asks a million questions and is quite the little mimic. I feel guilty because I documented her first year so thoroughly and took a million pictures and this last year I have severely slacked off, so here is my last chance to write down what she has accomplished.

Chewed her binkis to the point of no return so that was that
Switched from bottles to only sippy cups
Can buckle herself into her car seat
She can skip, hop, and run with out falling or running into anything
LOVES her daddy
Knows everyone by name
Can identify all her flash cards
Can count to 6 then skips to 9 10
Can sing the following songs not correct but pretty darn close; Once there was a snowman, & Patty cake,
Knows all her body parts and her left and rights even though her mom screws her up all the time!
When she wears big girl panties she is potty trained ( I haven't dared let her go all night with out a pull up or out in public so she uses that instead of telling me)
Knows all the animals and their noises
Sleeps in a big girl bed (it is in our room)
Has had 9 haircuts since her birth, and will sometimes let me style it
Loves to feed the fish with her Papa every morning
Thinks her Papa Jaybird is flying all the planes and helicopters she sees
Loves dogs especially Vinny
She can spot a specific liposuction billboard that is posted all over Utah and thinks its me (it has no face)
Knows where we are going before we get there
Is OBSESSED with Walmart, can read there name on plastic bags or receipts

Kennedys daily phrases or commonly used words
(warning some are horrible and we try to ignore them)
Drink of water, juice, milk, chocolate milk or diet coke (any pop is dc to her)
Your such a boob mom
Can I have pancakes
Banana please
I go feed the fish
I feed the horsey carrots
Dads at work
Go away mom
No, I'm ok
Go to time out (to all her dolls)
Oh I farting
Thank you
No thanks
Please
Friends give kisses
Its ok don't cry
Do you feel better mom
Lay down go to sleep
Its amazing
Yes! Awesome!
Shake your booty
Pretty hair
brush my teeth
No, daddy's princess
best friends
Whoa whoa hey hey stop that
Oh that scared me (as she grabs her heart)
I'm not scared any more
Whats that mom? or whats that sound
Katelyns school
The church
Its Jesus
Amen
Treats please
Yeah I did it
Good job
You did it awesome
Read this book
Take a shower
Sit down
oh my gosh
oh my hell, holy crap (always paired together)
bull shit
Shhh be quiet (?) is sleeping
Mom wake up (usually when I am driving, & no I am not asleep)
Chicken Nuggets
Go to the play place
Play with ? (usually its Mitchell, but then she cycles through every person she has ever met)
Go to Grandma or Nanas house
Go to Dads house (our old house)
Can we go bowling?

Basically she can communicate to us now what she wants how she is feeling, which has been so wonderful we have a good rhythm going and I enjoy her more and more everyday. I still find my self starring at her in amazement and thinking how blessed I am to have such a healthy, amazing, bright, beautiful child. I want to give her the world when she kisses me and gives me a big squeeze, she absolutely adores her daddy and has him wrapped around her tiny fingers.
Happy 2nd Birthday to my beautiful little girl!

4 comments:

Tyson & Amanda said...

Please excuse my terrible run on sentences.

Jason and McCall Erickson said...

She is so stinkin cute and funny!

H said...

Look how big your little girl is getting!! She is so stinkin cute! Seriously, she's beautiful!

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

Oh I love her so much!! She is getting so big!! To think she had just turned one when we left!! Makes me so sad!! Can't wait to see her soon!!

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby