Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Last Halloween, Kennedy is so small!
Quasimodo, our bumble bee and Esmeralda
Cute Friends
Dinner on Halloween eve
costumes from behind
The football player and the Bumble bee

Kennedy love Halloween this year, she picked up on trick or treating really fast and pulled me from house to house until I called it quits! I attempted to teach her trick or treat but when the door opened she would yell HELLO! I wish I could have gotten better pictures, but toddlers are impossible.
Hope everyone had a great Halloween!!

3 comments:

Brooke and Jonny said...

So dang cute! I agree we do need to do something soon I can't believe it has basically been a year, that's sad. We were once upon a time inseperable (sp?)

Kristy and Dave said...

Too cute! Looks like you had fun. Hopefully we'll get to see you guys when we're up for the Holidays. I can't believe Kennedy is so big!

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

Cutest little bumble bee I've ever seen!!! I just love her!! So cute! Give her a big juicy smooch from me & her two favorite cousins!!! Sotera & Slade can't wait to see her in a couple weeks!!

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby