Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hawaii
















We just returned from Hawaii, it was my first time and I thought it was the greatest place! We went to Maui first and the Oaho for the last part! I was sad to leave Kennedy but she was in great hands and loved all the attention she was given!

3 comments:

Drew and Amber said...

So Fun I went 3 years ago and loved it. Glad you had a great time.

Meagan said...

Looks like you had fun! I am glad that we were able to meet up for a few minutes at the temple! :)

~Paige~ said...

Oh it looks like a fun trip! Who doesn't have fun in Hawaii.. :)

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby