This is what happens when you dont blog all summer! You get a picture overload! Well these are all the pictures I have to remember this very short summer with, I am notorious for never remembering my camera! We had a great summer and hate to see it end. Kennedy is so much fun and really has come into her sassy attitude, Everyday is the best day with her!


We got lagoon passes and had a blast!
Kennedy got her first haircut and since then we have cut it 3x
the cheesiest!

We celebrated the 4th of July, by going to the Ktown parade!
Kennedy and Mitch got a pool that they loved playing it all summer!

We discovered that Keni girl loves to "schwim"

We went to lake powell which is always fun!
We played couple mini golf in St George over labor day and I dominated haha!

We went to lake powell which is always fun!
4 comments:
Welcome Back to the Blog World! Kennedy is so cute. It looks like you had a great summer!
Kennedy is adorable!!! We need to get together!! Looks like you guys had a good summer!
I'm so happy to see new pics! the cheeziest is my fav!
Yea a post!! Such cute pictures, I love Kennedy's curly hair! I want a curly haired baby :) Im jealous you went to lake powell I haven't been in forever!
Post a Comment