2 weeks ago
Friday, November 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Tyson & Amanda
- Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.
sweet baby
7 comments:
What a cute girl! I love the HUGE Cheesy Grin! :)
I love this picture! She has such a cute smile!
Seriously Amanda~ can she get any cuter? that giant grin! I want to gobble her. She looks totally adorable too, in her big puffy bumble bee costume. Her hair is sure getting long and full. P.S. Thanks for your sweet sweet visit and comment, we may see eachother on Thanksgiving. ;) and my blog is actually open, it hasn't been private for a super long time. Take care.
I deleted my last comment to many typos ha!
Oh my heck that is the funniest picture! haha
Um this is so adorable its not even funny.
So stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment