Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Squashy







My Little brother Joshua GRADUATES this Friday WOO WOO! We are so proud of him Kennedy really loves her uncle so much! - Josh thanks for being my guinea pig all through beauty school, you were a real sport even when you stormed out with half a haircut because it was shorter than you wanted or because I cut your ear! You are the best love you tons!




We all had some sweet hair back then!

1 comments:

~Paige~ said...

I love looking at older pictures, those are so cute!

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby