Monday, April 20, 2009

Favorite New Product

I am always on the look out for the perfect shampoo and conditioner, I grade them on a 5 point check list:
1. the smell (I am very particular)
2. shampoo lathers well roots to ends
3. conditioner rinsed out easy, and hair could be picked out tangle free
4. gives the hair the perfect ph so you can go longer between washes
5. goes along way with out breaking the bank
I have not found a set of product that satisfied my hair until I tried Enjoy Sulfate Free Luxury Shampoo and Conditioner. This product is unique because it has a soy protein base and is sulfate free so it does not irritate the skin, it does wonders for curly course hair to normal dry hair leaving it shiny and silky!
Shampoo doubles for a great body wash, and conditioner is awesome for shaving and moisturizing. I recommending this to anyone who is searching for something new and wonderful, you can find it at Something Sassy in Kaysville east of the Walgreens for about $20.

5 comments:

Kandice said...

Thanks for sharing about your find! I have very curly hair that would definitely benefit from this. :) We have a new blogsite www.kandmark.blogspot.com

C+R said...

I LOVE this brand! I have several of their conditioners because I swim twice a week!

Drew and Amber said...

Sounds delicious!! I will have to try it

~Paige~ said...

Sweet, good tip thanks! I really am going to try it!

Brooke and Jonny said...

So I got your message and would love to call you but one minor detail...lost my phone and all my numbers and don't have yours anymore!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby