Monday, June 8, 2009

Watch Out She Is 16!!!

Happy Birthday Katie Baby! You are finally 16 and I cannot believe it! You get more beautiful each year love you tons!


7 comments:

Sharon Mitchell said...

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn! Three gorgeous girls in one family, no fair!!

Whit said...

K seriously you girls are twins.

~Paige~ said...

Your sister is so cute, you gotta watch out for her! She looks a lot like you in some ways

The Thurgoods said...

She is your twin... you are both so beautiful!!!

Kim said...

It was a very nice tribute you did for both Josh and Katelyn! You are a wonderful big sister and they both look up to you so much.
Love you, Mom

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

I'm so glad you saw my dad's house...isn't it so fun. I love it..wish I could have it. Most of the furniture they got in Vegas and the furniture market there...you have to have a design license to get in, but then everything is super cheap....and the other half of the stuff they got at RC Willey. Amazing I know. There is a designer there who helped them with all the little decorations, etc.
The last place on earth I would have thought to look!

Chad, Krissie, Sotera & Slade said...

OK you need to update better, so I know what's going on with you guys since I don't live in Utah anymore!! Sotera wants to see pictures of Kennedy!!! 8)

About Me

My photo
Tyson and I have been married for over 3 years we were joined by our most precious baby girl Kennedy born March 9th!! We love living close to both our family's they do so much for us. I believe that when you have Love you have everything you need.

sweet baby

sweet baby