Kennedy- I ride horses. Mitchell- I ride elephants
For Kennedy's 3rd birthday we decided to take our sweet lil princess to a magical place, Disneyland. She was the perfect age she truly believed that the characters she saw were the actual characters from her beloved movies. We spent 4 days going and going... We were so lucky to have Kennedy's bestest friend Mitchell come along, these two had the greatest time riding ALL the rides including space mountain (Ken Kens favorite). On the last day in DL we went to the Bibbidi bobbidi boo boutique and Kennedy got a princess makeover from her very own fairy godmother! Her Aunty GG came and spent the day, we had a princess luncheon at Ariel's Grotto, it was by far the best way to see all the princess. On our 4th day Kennedy's actual birthday we went down to Laguna Beach and played in the sun all day. It was a fabulous trip, and I cannot wait for our next adventure.
I love this girl more than anything, she is the most intelligent, sweetest lady around. I cannot remember what life was like with out her around, she fills each day with so much happiness, and love.

6 comments:
What a fun trip! Kennedy is such a darling little girl!
These are the most precious pictures! I loved the comments with each one, what a fabulous birthday for a little princess!
I LOVED looking at all the pics, Amanda! Looks like you guys had a great time-you are such a great lookin' and fun family!
It looks like your trip turned out perfectly! You guys should definitely think about having more kids-Kennedy is GORGEOUS!
She is the cutest thing Amanda! Disneyland is so much more fun with kids who are SO excited to meet the characters..it's the best! What a fun trip, we miss you guys!
Such a fun holiday!
https://www.ivyskyterrace.com/2020/11/pinjaman-online-terbaik-di-indonesia.html
Post a Comment